[oZ] ~ Skyrim (Drumstep Remix) [oZ] ~ Skyrim (Drumstep Remix)

w00t

Saw it today.
Downloaded it today.
Put it in a mixtape.
Great rendition of a great orchestral piece!

Exotec - Crystal Skies Exotec - Crystal Skies

So...

ya so this is going into my next DJ set, just saying.

Exotec responds:

Seriously!? NICE! I can't tell you how much we appreciate that! :) Do you film your shows? because we would love to see that set, haha :P

[PXS] Just Tell Me {RMX} [PXS] Just Tell Me {RMX}

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Absolutely your best yet man, this one is definatly going into my set list for DJ'ing.
~DJ Coded

Pixelsaur responds:

Rad dude, tell me how it goes! And thanks for following my work!

Colossus [Dubstep] Colossus [Dubstep]

Tisk Tisk!

This song was amazing, but i felt like it needed to be a LOT longer, thats how good it was. I listen to a lot of music and only the good ones, in my opinion, need to be longer than they already are.
10/10
5/5
and added to my DJ set list for parties

MMX: Armored Armadillo (8-Bit) MMX: Armored Armadillo (8-Bit)

Know how you feel

i've ben 0-bombed loads, i know what thats like and it SUCKS! shove on through those haters man, your shit sounds good.

-Chaotic- -Chaotic-

ADDED

just added this to my DJ set list, and just so Im clear that means its awesome lol. Great job. I look forward to hearing more

[oZ] ~ Entity (Mellow Dubstep) [oZ] ~ Entity (Mellow Dubstep)

Better

After listening to both the original and this one I have to say that bass is much cooler in this one. I like how it compliments the main line much better this time around and also how it moves much more. Sounds like the crash you compy had was a good thing, or at lest for this song it was

Live synth demo Live synth demo

Great Live Session

this really shows creativity and a sense of knowing what makes music sound good. Keep it up

[oZ] ~ Frankenstep (Dubstep) [oZ] ~ Frankenstep (Dubstep)

Very Well Done

This sounds amazing on my subs and is one of my favorite dubsteps to date. Keep up the good work man

We Believe Ep.7 - F-777 We Believe Ep.7 - F-777

Whooooo!!!

Finally i can listen to all 7 episodes. anyhoo this song has an amazong melody and really good rythm to it. makes a great final peice to an amazing colection.